People wishing for a bit more luxury on their break can stay in one of two available holiday homes, both of which are completely disabled-friendly (can be booked through the camping ground reception office: +32 (0) 14 82 95 00).
Each house can sleep up to six people and they can also be linked together to accommodate a total of 12 people. They have a fantastic view of the forest and are peaceful and private.
The holiday homes are perfect for groups or families that include people with disabilities or reduced mobility. They are single-level throughout and special attention has been paid to wheelchair-users, such as extra-wide doors, space for turning, special bathroom fittings and a kitchenette.
- Weekly rentals: Friday 16.00 to Friday 10.00
- Monday to Friday rentals: Monday 16.00 to Friday 10.00
- Weekend rentals: Friday 16.00 to Monday 10.00
(In the high season only weekly rentals are available)
- a fully-fitted kitchen with hot plate, dishwasher, fridge, microwave oven, coffee machine and utensils
- lounge area with television and wireless internet access
- bathroom with modified shower and washbasin
- separate modified toilet
- two bedrooms with a total of six beds
- heating and balanced ventilation
- single-level throughout – ground floor only
The holiday home can accommodate up to six people. Pets are not permitted and smoking is prohibited in the holiday houses.
You can only book this accommodation by mail: