What corona measures does Zilvermeer take?
Frequently asked questions
Update : 8/03/2022
Below we provide as many answers as possible.
We will update these answers on the basis of new information or decisions.
- Is the domain open?
- Are any toilets open?
- Which buildings are open on the domain?
- Is the playground open?
- What activities are open on the domain?
- Can I eat something on the domain?
- Is the campsite open?
- Is fishing possible on Zilvermeer?
- Is diving possible on Zilvermeer?
- Is a mouth mask compulsory?
- Is swimming allowed?
- Can I book an organised (sports) activity?
- Can I travel with an EDC (European Disability Card)?
- Can I visit Zilvermeer by bicycle?
- Where do you need to submit a COVID SAFE TICKET (CST)?
1. You can make a day visit to Zilvermeer via the Zilvermeerlaan 2 entrance. From 1 October until the end of March, a day visit to Zilvermeer is free. During that period you are no longer required to order a dayticket online via the webshop.
6. For a snack and a drink you can go to Taverne Zilverbos, the Zilvermeerhaven, Glinstering aan het Zilvermeer and the Watersports Centre. You can find the opening hours of our catering establishments here.
The catering facilities at the water sports centre will be closed from Monday 24 January 2022 until further notice.
We will inform you when they reopen.
As of 7/03, mouth masks and CST+ are no longer required.
- Booking in advance is compulsory. Make your reservation in advance online via https://webshop.zilvermeer.be/overnachten.
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 metres from the staff and other bubbles at all times.
- Sanitary facilities on the campsite are open according to the opening hours.
- Visitors to the campsite are admitted subject to the following rules: Respecting the preventive measures such as keeping a distance, hand hygiene and ventilation by opening windows and doors are still strongly recommended.
- Mouth masks are not compulsory at check- in. Keep the necessary distance, also in the office container of the campsite reception.
9. You can dive at Zilvermeer after buying a day ticket to dive via the webshop. Due to safety measures, we are limiting the number of day divers. So buy your diving day ticket in advance via the webshop for the day of your choice: https://webshop.zilvermeer.be. Divers will receive an email about working abonenements. Diving season tickets are available through the webshop. Opening hours and information can be found here.
(Jetons are for sale at the campsite reception).
12. Yes, please contact our sports department using this form.
13. Zilvermeer accepts the European Disability Card for day recreation visitors. The owner of the card receives free admission for himself and 1 accompanying person. In this case you do not need to order a ticket through the webshop during the paying season.
14. Yes, if you come to Zilvermeer by bicycle, you can park your bicycle in the bicycle car park. Your bicycle may not be taken onto the domain. Our domain is bicycle and car-free. Children's bicycles are allowed on the domain. Mountain bikes or BMX bikes that are used on the mountain bike course or BMX course are allowed on the domain upon payment of the applicable rate.
From 7 March onwards code yellow applies in Belgium and a Covid Safe Ticket no longer needs to be presented.
Do you have any questions that you didn't see answered here? Mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All government information can be found here.